Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We're back, A Procrastinator's Story

I'm not sure if it's proper form for a blog to be self-referential, commenting about the frequency of posts within it, but I don't really care.  It's been over a month since I last posted, and I am truly ashamed of myself.  I could blame it on me being so busy, but since I somehow manage to catch an episode of The Simpsons and two episodes of How I Met Your Mother every night, I think that's more a matter of priorities.
The other reason I can think as to why I haven't written is that my phone broke, so I essentially lost my camera.  Although I'm not an avid picture taker, I was starting to enjoy including pictures in my blog posts, and the loss of the phone took away some of my motivation.
See, no pictures for my blog!

Anyway, I'm back and my intention is to get back to writing on a semi-daily basis.  I'm trying to think of something else to write here to make it so this particular blog post has some substance, but I can't.  

Instead, for now, I'm going to post this lovely interactive YouTube video for Saved by the Bell: The Game that I saw on the internet.  I had nothing to do with the making of it, but it's awesome!  The worst part is that I understood pretty much every reference in the video.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment